 Robotics / 10943
    Good news for L.A. area MindStorms users —Tony A. Rowe
   Just wanted to let you know that Puzzle Zoo in Santa Monica (on the 3rd Street Promenade) is having a 1/2 off sale on Robo-Sports, Extreme Creatures, and the Robotics Discovery set! (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Good news for L.A. area MindStorms users —Scott P. Costello
   (...) Wonderful, where is the Puzzle Zoo located? Scott (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Good news for L.A. area MindStorms users —Tony A. Rowe
   (...) Street (...) the (...) The only one that I know of is in Santa Monica near the intersection of 3rd street and Santa Monica Blvd. (a couple of blocks from the beach). I don't know if they have a website or if they sell by mail order. I just (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)