 Robotics / 10948
Re: Good news for L.A. area MindStorms users
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:47:58 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Scott P. Costello writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Tony A. Rowe writes:
Just wanted to let you know that Puzzle Zoo in Santa Monica (on the 3rd • Street
Promenade) is having a 1/2 off sale on Robo-Sports, Extreme Creatures, and • the
Robotics Discovery set!

Wonderful, where is the Puzzle Zoo located?

Scott

The only one that I know of is in Santa Monica near the intersection of
3rd street and Santa Monica Blvd. (a couple of blocks from the beach).  I don't
know if they have a website or if they sell by mail order.  I just happened to
be in there over the weekend and was happy to be able to buy Robo-Sports at a
somewhat reasonable price.  There was also some large Technic set for sale at
1/2 off... but I don't remember which one.

Tony