 Robotics / 10938
    Stress related breaking —Clint Rutkas
   After working on my new robot Twitch, I've come up with some interesting ways of overcoming problems like 2 motor outputs through a Turntable or how to mount 6 motors in an area barely big enough for 4. But after getting Twitch fully built and in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Stress related breaking —Morten Bisgaard
   (...) I think you have used the old 3648 24z gear (replaced in 1998) which I have cracked a few off. The new redesigned gear looks stronger than the old one around the centrum of the gear, since some of the holes have been removed, and I guess that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)