 Robotics / 10919
  Re: What to purchase first?

(...) It all depends on the price. Space shuttle (8480) is a good set with a lot of pieces, but don't expect too much from the motors, IMHO they are not very useful. Better is another gear motor and you also want more touch sensors, so I'd go for (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: What to purchase first?

(...) I have two mpeg1 videos of that here (aprox 19 seconds): (URL) mpegs are the same, but different quality (eg. resolution). My pages at lego.arnesson.nu are in Swedish only, but I'll translate 'em into english aswell when I find the time! (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)