 Robotics / 10900
    Re: Get 8 Outputs from RCX: A Pure-Lego Solution —Richard Earley
    I didn't look at the 2-way you mentioned but went into a 4-way specific which uses only electric cables, polarity switches, gears, axles and technic beams for a base. It worked! not only that but there is only a need for one 45 degree meeting of (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Get 8 Outputs from RCX: A Pure-Lego Solution —Richard Earley
   (...) degree (...) of (...) sensors (...) Almost forgot... The side effect of the 2/4-way switches: one output is powered, other output from same switch is "braked", other two are free to move. I am looking at changing the design to "brake" all (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)