 Robotics / 1088
Re: Antenna Bumpers/Insects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:10:52 GMT

I think insects do much better than that.
Their antennas are VERY touch-sensitive and they know which point of the antenna was touched.
Better, the also move the antennas to "feel" the object and it's current position, size and maybe texture.
I think we are in no position to mimic their behavior with a RCX/CyberMaster... but it's a great challenge anyway! :-)

Laurentino Martins