 Robotics / 10870
Re: Anyone using a RCX to find a candle???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 20:53:06 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, BMajik5127@aol.com writes:
Hi ,
I am entering the robot fire fighting copetition at Trinity college in conn.
I plan to attept to use the RCX. Does anyone else plan to try this Maybe we
could exchange ideas about it, I have entered three times but using other
micros to control the robots.
Thanks
-Mike

Hi Mike

this is something I am working on when I have some spare time (it means not so
often) and it will be a pleasure for me to share my poor but well confused
ideas about a candle seeking RCX truck.
Let's start with your project and I will unveil my misterious project in my
turn :)

Marco

PS I will start to tell you that I need two RCX for my project ....