 Robotics / 10869
Re: Anyone using a RCX to find a candle???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:55:32 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, BMajik5127@aol.com writes:
Hi ,
I am entering the robot fire fighting copetition at Trinity college in conn.
I plan to attept to use the RCX. Does anyone else plan to try this Maybe we
could exchange ideas about it, I have entered three times but using other
micros to control the robots.
Thanks
-Mike

Good Luck Mike!

The Seattle Robotics Society has a clone of the Trinity contest each year and
last year I got interested in entering a mindstorms controller firefighter.  I
was getting close to a solution but then was overwhelmed with work and could
not finish.

You should be better off than I was.  You have entered before and know what
functionality you will need.  I hope you will keep us up to date on your
progress.

Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com