 Robotics / 10861
    9736 Exploration Mars set in at S@H —Tom Stangl
   S@H now has this for $54.00 Now the Mindstorms site ( (URL) didn't show it having the tractor treads, but the Lego site ( (URL) ) still shows a pic with the treads. I called CA and asked them, they said they didn't see the treads listed on the parts (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

        Re: 9736 Exploration Mars set in at S@H —Dennis Clark
     (...) Since I already have the track-links, I'm not very disappointed, they don't work all that well anyway... I like the two worm-gear gearboxes for drive, that is nifty and useful. But, what is in it that makes it worth anything at all? The wheels (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

        Re: 9736 Exploration Mars set in at S@H —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) What does the set come with that is accually usefull (and no, the insectoids legs are not usefull). -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)