 Robotics / 10833
  RE: Rotation Sensors - slightly dissapointed...

(...) Ben, I have to go back over the changes, but does legOS sample at the same rate as the standard firmware? The standard rate is about 333hz, so debouncing would likely reduce the effective rate to 166hz, which limits the max rate at which the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Rotation Sensors - slightly dissapointed...

(...) analysis (...) legOS (...) is (...) would (...) I believe it is. I tried setting the sampling rate to high speed and it just didn't work at all. Yes, debouncing the input halves the effective clock frequency, but the problem is that (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)