 Robotics / 1082
  Re: LEGO Hexapod Walker

I came across a program some time ago that demonstrates the three gaits available from six legs, one of them is the gait you are talking about, called a tripod gait. It is popular because it only requires three servos, one for each side and one for (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO Hexapod Walker

(...) It's very a interesting piece of software! :-) I'm only in doubt about one detail. Wich of those movements mimics the movement of insects? (1 or 2?) Laurentino Martins [lau@mail.telepac.pt] [(URL) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)