 Robotics / 10811
  Re: Control six Micro Scouts with a fiber optic module?

It's eight fiber cables on my fiber optic modules. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.codepilot)

  Re: Control six Micro Scouts with a fiber optic module?

Congrats, Dennis You just wrote message 110,000!!! - John Rudy (having nothing to do with this conversation) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.codepilot)

  Re: Control six Micro Scouts with a fiber optic module?

Why, thank you. I wondered where that tiara came from. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.codepilot)