 Robotics / 10810
    Control six Micro Scouts with a fiber optic module? —Doug Weathers
   I had this really sick idea last night, and I thought I'd throw it out for discussion. In theory, you could control up to six Micro Scouts or Code Pilots using two motor outputs and one sensor input. Each of the six fiber optic cables from the fiber (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.codepilot)

        Re: Control six Micro Scouts with a fiber optic module? —Dennis Williamson
     It's eight fiber cables on my fiber optic modules. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.codepilot)

         Re: Control six Micro Scouts with a fiber optic module? —John Rudy
     Congrats, Dennis You just wrote message 110,000!!! - John Rudy (having nothing to do with this conversation) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.codepilot)

         Re: Control six Micro Scouts with a fiber optic module? —Dennis Williamson
     Why, thank you. I wondered where that tiara came from. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.codepilot)

        Re: Control six Micro Scouts with a fiber optic module? —Dean Husby
   (...) That's a good idea actually. That would make use of all them pointless units. Too bad you can't change their speed... TFM (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.codepilot)