 Robotics / 10743
Re: Miniature 6VDC pneumatic solenoid valves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:32:23 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, David C. Pyatt writes:
I'm going to experiment with some 12V valves I found in my travels and will
pass along my findings...(priced great if they work, and they are new, not
surplus)...  Also I found a surplus store close to me that had a huge reel of
LEGOable clear tubing at 8 cents a foot... said he hadn't sold any off that
reel in years... If anybody would like me to get some for them just let me
know and we can set something up... I bought 10 foot to play with in case it
wansn't small enough, but it fits on the pumps nice and snug.
Go and find an aquarium supplies shop. Not only do they do the tubing, but
also, plastic connectors, both in the 'T' shape, but also the 'X' form, which
is not standard 'Lego', but very useful...

Best Wishes