 Robotics / 1074
1073  |  1075
Subject:
Got Mac Software (was: Where to get Mac software...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 01:37:03 GMT

Thanks to all who replied to me, publically and privately. The answer of
course is to use the "public" stuff like NQCC, or to just be persistent
and call Pitsco/Dacta until someone would sells you the software.

I managed to get the Software (with Manual ;-( ) for $50. I declined the
cable, but may reconsider if I have trouble with adapters and such.

Turns out that Dacta has a "Robolab KIT" for Macs and PCs, which is  $299
and THAT's what the guy was really trying to sell me before. It's the
RCX, software, manuals, cables, AND a kit of motors and such (Amusement
park). With this kit you DO NOT have to have the Mindstorms set. BUT, it
costs more and has less pieces than the Mindstorms set with separate
Robolab software.