 Robotics / 10739
RE: Vision Command System [was: Exploration Mars Camera]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 20:58:16 GMT

My biggest question with the software is can I use my current web cam with
it.  Cause no offense to lego here, but I trust me nice little Intel Webcam
Pro a heck of a lot more than their webcam.

Clint Rutkas
cRutkas@techie.com <mailto:cRutkas@techie.com>

http://www.pronerd.com <http://www.pronerd.com>
http://members.xoom.com/rutkas <http://members.xoom.com/rutkas>

Fight Reality, Question History, Revolutionize the Future

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2000 1:29 PM
To: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com
Subject: Vision Command System [was: Exploration Mars Camera]

I have come to the conclusion that that black box seen earlier with the
thick cable is not a camera, and if it is, it will not be included in
the expansion set.

  Go to www.legomindstorms.com click em press release in about us box,
and click in Vision Command System. I think that the camera seem in
Exploration Mars Pictures comes from this kit!
  This kit is so amazing! They comes with a USB video camera and software to
recognize image patterns!

hug's

zanette.