 Robotics / 10731
Re: RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:38:20 GMT

"Jesper Kjaer" <jesperkj@vip.cybercity.dk> writes:

Robotics Invention System 2.0

To me it looks like the return of the power plug and the
text says USB-transmitter and new RCX Code programming - go
to www.legomindstorms.com and click on the Press
Information in the About Us box. The 'new' RCX brick even
has RCX 2.0 printed on it...

http://www.legomindstorms.com/press/ris2.asp

Looks interesting.  Does holiday season mean christmas?
Does anyone have an idea when it will appear in Germany?
Will the IR be compatible to the old tower?

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@mpi-sb.mpg.de>
http://www.mpi-sb.mpg.de/~juergen/