 Robotics / 10726
  Re: Visual Basic and RCX

I have used visual basic to create a sensor test panel. It was extremely easy and fun. I don't know why people are biased against it. (...) -- Pete Sevcik sevcik@flash.net Techno-stuff Robotics (URL) for FUN ! (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Visual Basic and RCX

Hi Pete, I agree. When I first started playing with my RCX, I had planned on using NQC. I use C++ and Java at work, and I've been using C since the early 80's, so NQC seemed to be the right choice. But for the things I want to do, I discovered (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)