 Robotics / 10714
    RE: lego cad —Steve Hassenplug
   I had a friend show me this site a couple days ago: (2 URLs) I haven't used any cad program for legos, so I can't really recommend any, but I wanted to share this one. Steve -----Original Message----- From: desmarais1@firstclass.wit.edu (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: lego cad —Duane Hess
   Have you tried looking here? (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)