 Robotics / 10715
Re: lego cad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:50:55 GMT

Have you tried looking here?

http://www.ldraw.org/

-Duane

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug <SteveH@mailcode.com> writes:
I had a friend show me this site a couple days ago:

http://leocad.gerf.org/ <http://leocad.gerf.org/>

I haven't used any cad program for legos, so I can't really recommend any,
but I wanted to share this one.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: desmarais1@firstclass.wit.edu
[mailto:desmarais1@firstclass.wit.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2000 4:33 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: lego cad

does any one know of a good 3d lego program for making lego
directions and
other modles.  I am looking to to lego technic parts in it.
I know that
there is Ldraw but i want something more graphical.  I also
have heard of
a program from Autodesk called Lego Cad.  Lego cad is quite
costly. any
one know of a good program or where i could get lego cad for
free?

--
Did you check the web site first?:
http://www.crynwr.com/lego-robotics