 Robotics / 10708
RE: Eulogy for small pneumatic cylinders (discontinued)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:57:51 GMT

This might all be part of the bigger picture of the service pack future. If you
have a recent S@H catalog, you might notice that all pages with service packs
have a "Limited Quantities" designation at the top of the page. Rumor has it
that the entire spare and bulk parts distribution will be taken over by a new
service called Lego Direct. The bad part is that Lego is discontinuing the
current model before the new one is in place.

I just orederd some more pneumatic parts form Shop at Home and discovered that
the small (1 1/4") pneumatic cylinders have been discontinued.  The full
implications of that haven't quite hit me yet, but I'm sure that this is an
unfortunate turn of events.

Tilman