 Robotics / 10697
    Non-Lego Helpful Items —Mike Burger
   I have found several Non-Lego things very handy for working with Lego Parts: 1. A large pair of blunt forceps, called Thumb Forceps usually. Great for digging small parts out of the parts bins. Saving grace for fat fingers. Also useful for (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Non-Lego Helpful Items —Duane Hess
   (...) I have a couple of Lego tools here that might be of interest and help, especially within this group. -Duane (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)