 Robotics / 10683
    RE: The Claw —Steve Hassenplug
   Well, I have a couple ideas. First, if you want to control it manually, you could use a gear box for the x/y movement, which could be done with just one motor. As for the claw, I think those work using one motor and a couple cables. The claw is held (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)