 Robotics / 10665
    Air Manifolds —Mike Burger
   I have been getting into pneumatics. One thing I need is a manifold. At first I thought about using hard plastic tubing that can be purchased at a Model shop, large for the crosspipe and small outlets. The Lego fittings are .125 inch OD tubes. I was (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Air Manifolds —Ralph Hempel
     (...) Brilliant - this is why MANY brains are better than one. Of course, the reason that pressure vessels are usually round is to reduce stress inside the vessel, but mybe a bit of judiciously applied MEK adhesive will seal the bricks well (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Air Manifolds —Philip Ogston
    Ever think about using the hard plastic tubes which are used as decorations on some of the more modern Technic sets? They're just the right diameter, and they are real lego parts. Of course, you're probably not much of a purist, so I'm sure that's (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)