 Robotics / 10660
  Ultimate Accessory

Hi, In the Danish 2000-catalog the set 3801 Ultimate Accessory is shown. It will be available in March. Does anyone know what's in the box? I can see a rotation sensor, a touch sensor and something I believe is a small lamp in the picture. There is (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ultimate Accessory

Maybe the temperature sensor is in there. If so, that could sensor be what you say looks like a small lamp (bulb). It does have a silvery head. Thomas Hoeg-Jensen ----- Original Message ----- From: Jacob Schultz <gandalf@superbruger.dk> To: (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ultimate Accessory

(...) I don't think so. The t-sensor is yellow isn't it? The brick shown in the picture is a gray 1x2 brick mounted on top of a connector. It's a pitty the image is only 1x1 inch :-( Anyway it COULD be the temperature sensor is in the box Jacob (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ultimate Accessory

By the way "age 9+" and "45 pcs" are written on the box. The Exploration Mars is 12+ and 245 pieces. There must be some goodies in the box - the price is the same, DKK 499,- Jacob (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  IR PORT

I was curious if anyone has used the IR port available on new laptops instead of the provided one from LEGO. How would you configure that? Jim (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ultimate Accessory

Jacob Schultz <gandalf@superbruger.dk> wrote in message 38A9AD3E.BF71D7B5@su...uger.dk... (...) A very reliable source told me the Ultimate Accessory set contains: - 1 rotation sensor - 1 touch sensor - 1 lamp brick (2 x 1 train style) - 1 remote (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ultimate Accessory

(...) Just what legomindstorms.com told me...and it has throwbot parts and trans bricks. Forty-five parts total. Just go to (URL) and click Ultimate Accessory set. You can see a picture of all the parts. Alan This message's random set is: 1182, (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Ultimate Accessory

The transluscent bricks go with the lamp brick. The lamp has the same diameter as a stud or axle, and fits nicely into the hole of a technic beam. The transluscent bricks are completely hollow (no pin in the center), and fit snugly over the lamp to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)