 Robotics / 10652
    Re: Inexpensive air tank found at WalMart! —David C. Pyatt
   My problem is that I need a mobile tank... a two litre or even 20 oz. bottle would never fit my project needs. :( Dave (...) nonexistant (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Inexpensive air tank found at WalMart! —Tilman Sporkert
     You can very chaeply (and easily) make plastic tanks of any size using white PVC irrigation pipes. They come in various diameters. Cut a short section, and glue on a pair of end caps. All available in most hardware stores. Should only be a few (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Inexpensive air tank found at WalMart! —Andy Gombos
   Well, I saw a couple of years ago little 12 oz. bottles of plastic. IRRC they were Pepsi, but could also be other things. This would probably be at least 2 air tanks, and could be mounted on the top or side. Andy (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)