 Robotics / 10628
    RE: Controlling pneumatics II [fischertechnik valves] —Mihalka, Michael
   Folks, I had promised to show some materials on how the fischertechnik valves could control several cylinders. I scanned the construction and wiring diagram pages from the gripper model in the pneumatic robots kit. This will also give those who are (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)