 Robotics / 10628
RE: Controlling pneumatics II [fischertechnik valves]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 09:50:25 GMT

Folks,

I had promised to show some materials on how the fischertechnik valves could
control several cylinders. I scanned the construction and wiring diagram
pages from the gripper model in the pneumatic robots kit. This will also
give those who are interested a better view of the valves themselves than
can be done with my digital camera. My next task is to build this gripper in
fischertechnik and then to reproduce this model with LEGO. These are scans
of pages (slightly less than 400K) so the load time with 28K modems may be
prohibitive. The scans are supposed to be at:

http://www.geocities.com/mihalkam/construction.JPG
<http://www.geocities.com/mihalkam/construction.JPG>
http://www.geocities.com/mihalkam/wiring_diagram.JPG
<http://www.geocities.com/mihalkam/wiring_diagram.JPG>