 Robotics / 10625
    RE: Drive R/C Servos with the RCX and pbForth (long) —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I hear you, John. Learning a new language can be a bit tricky, and I won't go into the details of why I think it's a good idea to learn different languages to get the benefit of different ways of thinking about problems...oops, don't get me (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Drive R/C Servos with the RCX and pbForth (long) —John A. Donaldson
   Ralph, What about the new QC. Since it does not use the Lego Firmware and allows you to use pure C. Could your asm code be used under it. I am interested in using Servos but like John I too do not want to learn another language. I am a Sr Software (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Drive R/C Servos with the RCX and pbForth (long) —Ralph Hempel
   (...) John, you are not the first person to ask if I could release the code for the driver under QC. Give me a week or two to see if I can bludgeon the code into something that will compile (assemble) for you. I AM using the GNU tools to do the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)