 Robotics / 10613
    Re: RCX + Super Street Sensation —Conrad Venn
   Has nobody noticed that the 8448 was designed to accomodate the RCX and up to 4 motors (3 for power and 1 for steering), and that there are instructions for adding these as well as touch sensors on the front bumper on the LEGO web site. Conrad. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: RCX + Super Street Sensation —Rich Thompson
   Yeah, they added those instructions after I wrestled with the problem for a while (and Bob had setup his before I did). I forgot they were there. Here is a link: (URL) Thompson (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)