 Robotics / 10608
Re: Tactical Robot - A robot that play a board game REALLY!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 16:14:11 GMT

___________________________________
Ferrara Francesco

Jeffrey Baldwin <Heatwaaave@aol.com> wrote in message
WOW! I didn't know any thing like that was possible with the RCX. Does it • know
when it wins? How long did it take to program? Thats incredibly.
TAR Know when it win, and make some sounds when it is in advantage...
(relative to its score!)
I have spent 2-3 month of HARD work...

In lugnet.robotics, Francesco Ferrara writes:
I have done a 5-level depth robot that play a real board game

http://web.tiscalinet.it/ferrarafrancesco/qc/tar/

--
Ferrara Francesco