 Robotics / 10511
Re: Tactical Robot - A robot that play a board game REALLY!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 10:51:30 GMT

WOW! I didn't know any thing like that was possible with the RCX. Does it know
when it wins? How long did it take to program? Thats incredibly.

In lugnet.robotics, Francesco Ferrara writes:
I have done a 5-level depth robot that play a real board game

http://web.tiscalinet.it/ferrarafrancesco/qc/tar/

--
Ferrara Francesco