 Robotics / 10607
    RCX adapter polarety and voltage? —Engelhardtsen Fritjof Boger/3ET
   Do anyone know the polarety on the rcx adapter plugg? Is the volatge AC or DC, and how much current does it consume? my lego mindstorms homepage: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX adapter polarety and voltage? —Brian Alano
   Don't know the polarity, but standard AC adapters work. I just found out today that a 9VDC 230 milliamp AC adapter isn't enough to drive one motor under heavy load - the RCX will stop with a "battery fail" icon in the LCD. A 9VDC 700 milliamp (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)