 Robotics / 10610
Re: RCX adapter polarety and voltage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:26:50 GMT

Don't know the polarity, but standard AC adapters work.
I just found out today that a 9VDC 230 milliamp AC adapter isn't enough to
drive one motor under heavy load - the RCX will stop with a "battery fail"
icon in the LCD.
A 9VDC 700 milliamp adapter works great.

Engelhardtsen Fritjof Boger/3ET wrote:

Do anyone know the polarety on the rcx adapter plugg?
Is the volatge AC or DC, and how much current does it consume?

my lego mindstorms homepage:
http://www.iu.hioslo.no/~engelhf/hovedprosjekt

--
You hear, O LORD, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you