 Robotics / 10607
  RCX adapter polarety and voltage?

Do anyone know the polarety on the rcx adapter plugg? Is the volatge AC or DC, and how much current does it consume? my lego mindstorms homepage: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX adapter polarety and voltage?

Don't know the polarity, but standard AC adapters work. I just found out today that a 9VDC 230 milliamp AC adapter isn't enough to drive one motor under heavy load - the RCX will stop with a "battery fail" icon in the LCD. A 9VDC 700 milliamp (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)