 Robotics / 10601
    Re: Thoughts on breaking out a pneumatics subgroup —Todd Lehman
   (...) Actually, lugnet.technic doesn't have any subgroup newsgroups, even though (URL) has subcategories on the website. The categories listed above are for future DB expansion and other things, but won't likely be separate newsgroups for a very (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Thoughts on breaking out a pneumatics subgroup —David C. Pyatt
     I grasped the cross-link concept... so are you saying that "if" there were true subgroups that they would not post to the newsfeeds? I'm still a little confused... Looking at the posts just now I see that there are no subgroups currently... I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Robotics Conference Session?????? —Barbara Nostrand
   Hi. My hard disk drive died this morning taking with it the announcement posted to this list about the robotics in education session at a forthcoming IEEE conference. Does anyone at all still have that announcement. I talked to the organizers and (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Robotics Conference Session?????? —Carl Schaefer
   Barbara, In reference to your question about the call for papers, please find attached below the original announcement. I, too, hope to get a paper in the session as my class of freshman engineers are designing and building an Urban Search and (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)