 Robotics / 10599
    Using Servos with the RCX - Yes! —Ralph Hempel
   Hi all, I've finally got my RCX servo driver circuit working. It was actually working months ago but I couldn't get the servo to stop jittering. Then I swapped in a different servo, and it worked like a champ! (URL) Before you get all excited, the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Using Servos with the RCX - Yes! —Kenneth C. Dyke
     (...) *Very* cool. And not to steal your invention, but it seems to me that TLG could do very well for themselves if they would just sell a standard Lego servo. Something like the same form factor as the 9V geared down technic motor, but with (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Using Servos with the RCX - Yes! —Mario Ferrari
   (...) YES! Great job Ralph! (...) I love this. I could drive up to 6 pneumatic cylinders with a single RCX... wow! (...) The circuit is very simple to set up even for a non-electronic guy like myself. Give me just the time to lay my hands on one of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)