 Robotics / 10556
Re: Re(2): I need a lego air tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 02:25:05 GMT

Female National Pipe Thread
Þ-:
cbrenizer@mail.trib.net

-----Original Message-----
From: David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@netzero.net>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Monday, February 07, 2000 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: Re(2): I need a lego air tank

Check out http://www.herbach.com/images/aircyl.pdf  They have a 1-9/16"x5"
tank with 1/8" FNPT (female pipe thread... any plumbers tell us the N? :) )
rated at 10.62CI at 200PSI stainless tank (next to the last thing in the
center column)... They are $8 but have a $25 minimum... maybe they have
another gadget you would like or buy 3 or 4 and sell some off? :)  I • haven't
seen all the details of ordering from them, I was looking for solenoid • valves
myself at the time...

Dave

In lugnet.robotics, desmarais1@firstclass.wit.edu (William Desmarais) • writes:
sure i am interested.  It seems that the only way to get a lego one is to
get a set that might cost 50+.  I am in college and don't realy have that
cash.  There are also a few other parts from pistco that i would like.