 Robotics / 10547
  Mindstorms Vision Command System

Does anyone know anything about the Mindstorms Vision Command System that is mentioned in today's USA Today? It's mentioned on page 2 of the front section of the newspaper. It appears to be talking about a camera capable of recognizing objects by (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms Vision Command System

Cwikla, Brian wrote in message ... (...) is (...) Whoah, whoah, whoah, what is this!? I'm not really into mobile robots... (just the industrial models) but this sounds wild... Iain -- tokama (URL) UIN 5362826 AIM Linjerflyg h e n d r y j r AT o x f (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

FYI, this is on-line at (URL) A related article is about high-tech toys in general: (URL) -Ben (...) ---...--- Ben Wyckoff wyckoff@clearway.com Principal Engineer ClearWay Technologies, LLC. www.clearway.com "Somehow it seems to fill my head with (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)