 Robotics / 10547
10546  |  10548
Subject:
Mindstorms Vision Command System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:52:28 GMT

Does anyone know anything about the Mindstorms Vision Command System that is
mentioned in today's USA Today?  It's mentioned on page 2 of the front
section of the newspaper.  It appears to be talking about a camera capable
of recognizing objects by color or shape(?) and that it'll be available
around the holiday season for $99.

Apologies if this has already been discussed.

-Brian