 Robotics / 10538
    re: Tri-star wheel part —Al & Becky Szymanski
   The actual part that you REALLY want has holes in the ends of the three arms... and I have never found THOSE parts... however kit # 8246 ( $3.00 US ) is a small AirBoat kit and has one red three arm that I have used to kludge around and make a (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Tri-star wheel part —Todd Bertschi
   (...) That piece doesn't really work. I've been fiddling around with Tri-Star wheels for about a year now with no real luck in making a successful one. I did have a break-through about 3 months ago in a design, but it's real clunky and the drive (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)