 Robotics / 10528
  Re: Sensor Reliability

I have also noted these effects and I don't think they are due to the wire length. There are two things doing this; 1. For active sensors like the light sensor, "Lego" don't regulate the power to the LED. So it's output amd thus the overall response (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sensor Reliability

John Barnes <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3.0.32.20000207...lserver... (...) The RCX power signal is not regulated but LEGO has a current regulator that is shared between the phototransistor and the LED in the light sensor. It's (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)