 Robotics / 10523
  Re: buy it ! (XCam in Europe?)

Sounds reaaly cool. How do you communicate with the CyberMaster birck? I have a RIS, but want to get a CyberMaster ro 'replace' the prick because I want to control the robot remotely using RF. What exactly is the difference between communicating (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: buy it ! (XCam in Europe?)

IIRC, the Java demo was made for multiple RCXes in a battle situatuion. If you are just going to control the Cybermaster, not many of them, then I would use something else. Andy (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)