 Robotics / 10519
10518  |  10520
Subject:
HandyBoard multi-process syncs..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 07:32:51 GMT

Hardware : HandyBoard
Language : IC 3.2
Question : Is there a mechanisme available to synchronize
           the process threads within a multi-process application ?

           If these mechanisme is not available, should I use a
           variable to build such a mechanism. Mainly I worry about
           the consistentcy of a variable when switching from one
           process thread to another.