 Robotics / 10502
    LEGO Machine Gun —Issac Merkle
   I just saw this on Slashdot and thought someone else might enjoy having a look. The website shows a LEGO machine gun capable of firing ~500 2x4 bricks per minute. Instructions, of a sort, are provided. Have a look: (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Machine Gun - NOT! —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) Apparently, its being mentioned on slashdot made it just a tad _too_ popular. That link is now dead. I would have liked to have seen it, at least... oh well. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Machine Gun - NOT! —David A. Karr
   (...) The link is dead but I'm not. When I can finally pick up the pieces (I've been juggling multiple emergencies) I'll try to get something to you and the other 10000 or so people who have been getting the "out of order" page. And "a tad" is the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)