 Robotics / 10489
RE: Pneumatic Solenoid Valve Interest Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:30:06 GMT

I have nylon fittings to port the "in" and "out" to 1/16 inch for use with
Lego pneumatics and have mounted the solenoid valve to a brick to give it an
attachment point.  I also wired it to a spliced Lego electric cord to finish
the job.  They turned out pretty well, and happened to be almost exactly 6
bricks and 2 plates high.  If you want you can check out an image of one at:

http://www.jps.net/henrik/danweb/solenoid1.jpg

These look neat. They seem to be one way valves, which means that they
act kind of like a diode. This is cool. How much do you want to sell
each valve for, and can you get me the source? They look just the
right size for the job at hand.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>