 Robotics / 1043
  Fw: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

Actually, on the LegoMindstorms Internals site(not affiliated with TLG) I saw a note that someone had suggested the possibility of inter-RCX communication with the IR port - that way, when the 'killer' 'kills' the 'killee' they could send a message (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fw: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

(...) Sure. Check out my robotag program, at (URL). (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)