 Robotics / 10409
Re: RIS Tip for week 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 02:06:21 GMT

"Alan G. Smith" wrote:

Perhaps I am just really slow, but I am having a difficult time making the
legs shown on the Lego Mindstorms site for the RIS tip (week 11).

If you click on the first picture in the sequence, you'll get an enlarged
version (or just go to
http://www.legomindstorms.com/tipstricks/weekly/week11a.html ). Note that the
40t gears each have eight circular holes near the perimeter, in four groups of
two.  Looking at the enlarged picture closely, it appears to me that each of
the 40t gears has a light-gray connector peg coupling one of these outer,
circular holes in the gear to the corresponding hole in yellow double-bend
lift arm behind.  The peg is in the hole at about the "4 o'clock" position in
gear.

Cheers

JP