 Robotics / 10319
Re: HomeBrew Electric Cords?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 02:00:04 GMT

Dan Delcollo <dpdelcollo@ucdavis.edu> wrote in message
news:FoysIq.yH@lugnet.com...
With all the homemade sensors going around I's sure someone has come up • with a
good way to make your own electric cords right.

Your right about that.  There are many ways to make LEGO connectors.
Replace the studs of a brick with brass tubes or screws or use copper foil
to make connections on the underside of a brick.  Many connector ideas are
on my web page http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm .  My personal
favorite is to cut the LEGO electric plates.  They work out to only 22 cents
each.  Even cutting a 9V motor wire in half makes two connectors for only
$2.25 each.  Not a bad deal considering how quick the process is.