 Robotics / 10277
    Version 1.0 —Mike Burger
   One the shelves locally are Mindstorms sets that have big stickers that say something like "free upgrade to 1.5 available" These seems to indicate they are version 1.0 I bought my first set from Shop and Home and it was the latest 1.5 version, no (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Version 1.0 —Tilman Sporkert
     Go for it. That's what I did to get another brick with an external power connector. It might come in handy some day.. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Version 1.0 —Ron Glasmann
   I think the 1.0 w/free 1.5 upgrade is a pretty good deal. I just got one of the "sticker" sets for Christmas and ordered the free (actually $4 for shipping) upgrade. You get the brick with the power connector, all of the RIS 1.0 parts and all of the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)